Some ratings provided by DrScore.
best doctor ever! show details best doctor ever!
by mary on Mar 3rd, 2015

Loved her private office in wayland. no doc has spent this much time with me ever. had the fraxel laser and my face has never looked better!

I would not recommend Dr. Urato show details I would not recommend Dr. Urato
Jan 17th, 2015

I had seen Dr. Urato a couple times and both times I did not have a great experience, but kept going to her out of convenience. For my last visit I was told she had a new office in Wayland. I figured it would be in one of the medical buildings but soon realized it was actually in a building located far into Wayland on her very large estate. I arrived on a Monday morning early into the winter and there was no heat on. The nurse assistant felt quite bad for me as I sat in only a thin paper robe freezing. I should have left since I did not feel comfortable in this location but decided to stay. I asked dr. Urato not to do certain things since I didn't want my insurance to be charged since this was an issue I had in the past with her, but still things were done that I had not asked for. I did give permission to do a biopsy on my face for a cyst, but she ended up completely removing it instead. This is something that probably needed a stitch or two but she did not do this since I believe she had another patient to attend to, so now I have a scar on my face which is very upsetting. I would not recommend Dr. Urato.

Oct 7th, 2014

great office, great doc, great results professional and skilled

Jul 30th, 2014

I had been to my doc 4 times for rash on my face, 4 diffdiagnoses. Then trip to ER, for another diagnoses. When nothing was helping I went to Urato dermatologist. She saw me literally for 3 seconds and gave me a diagnosis, showed me some pics on the web. I said yes thats it. She gave me correct medicine and fought w my insurance provider to get the cream I needed bcuz they would not cover it. Great people , grest visit. I heard she even accepts walk ins. Five stars

by cigna client on Jan 10th, 2014

Want to spend thousands and years with no results? Go ahead. Do not expect to be healed. She will charge but will not help.

Sep 12th, 2013

best doc ever

Unprofessional show details Unprofessional
by A Patient on Aug 22nd, 2013

Spent thousands of dollars for the skin care and she threw you under the truck. I've never seen a doctor that irresponsible. Totally waste of time and money.