A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadia Zaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadia Zaki, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadia Zaki, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Closed Head Injuries
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaki graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Zaki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadia Fouad Zaki MD is a female Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadia F. Zaki practice?
- Dr. Nadia Zaki has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nadia Zaki practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.