Learn more about Dr. Nadia Zaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadia Zaki, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaki
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Zaki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadia Zaki, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Closed Head Injuries
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaki graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Zaki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadia F Zaki DO and MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadia F. Zaki practice?
- Dr. Nadia Zaki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nadia Zaki practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Port Huron, MI.