Dr. Nadia Zaki, MD

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Desperate for help!  |  show details
by Renee on May 29th, 2014

I just want to thank Dr. Zaki. I felt welcome from the moment I walked in to her office. Her staff is very friendly and was helpful. Dr. Zaki was kind, she listened to what I had to say and most of all she was very thorough. She discussed her thoughts and what my options were. She has now controlled my problem, and I'm feeling better than I have in 10 years. She really seem to care and that's not common anymore. I am so glad I went and saw her. I would most definately recommend her to anyone. I googled her and was surprised at the comments but I decided to give her a shot anyways. I'm so glad that I did! I guess everyone has to remember that it's not always a perfect fit, patient to physician. But I can say that my husband is now also a patient too. Thank you Dr Zaki !

|  Very rushed and incomplete information and exam.  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2014

She didn't want to hear a word I said and kept cutting me off even though I wasn't speaking much. She had no interest in my medical history and rushed through the appointment even completely dismissing any concerns other physicians had brought up to me. I was so anxious because of how she treated me I left feeling worse. She didn't even order exams I was told I need to have, and that a neurologist would order for sure, by other specialists working as a team to treat me I would not recommend her to anyone.

Jul 30th, 2013

This physician does NOT err on the side of caution. Dr. Zaki has a fatalistic approach to closed head injuries. I would not have been bothered by her flippant remarks had she not handled my child's closed head injury with a degree of carelessness that shocked even the referring physician. Buyer BEWARE!!!

|  Great Neurologist, great care  |  show details
by Migraine girl on May 29th, 2013

Dr. Zaki is my third neurologist. I wish I had found her 12 years ago from the beginning. She is very kind and compassionate. I feel like whatever I need to tell her regarding my diagnosis that she listens what I have to say. We will have a good discussion about what path we are going to take at that time. I feel good about my visits with her and that I'm getting quality care. I had a problem with one of my new medications. I called the office but it was after hours. Dr. Zaki leaves a number available that if you need to reach her to call. I called and it was a paging system. She called me back in 13 minutes. We talked about the side effect and she chose to take me off of that medication. She had no problem calling in a new one for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Zaki to anyone.

Oct 14th, 2012

The new office is warm and relaxing with refreshments available. Late hours on Tuesday made it easier for me to get an appointment. Dr. Zaki was very thorough in her exam and was easy to talk to. My first follow up visit was equally as great. The sleep lab is very comfortable and the tech knew what he was doing. Details of my results made sense to me when explained and were not pointed out to me at another nearby sleep lab. I know I am getting excellent care.

|  Very brief exam.....unacceptable  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

I waited an extremely long time. The appointment was brief and not complete. She told me to look information up on the internet. Go somewhere else.

Apr 10th, 2012

She did not not take enough time to do a complete assessment.

Oct 28th, 2010

I would not recomend Dr. Zaki.

> > > > Patient Reviews