Dr. Nadia Zaki, DO
Neurologist

Dr Zaki finds a cure in the most friendly fashion. She cannot help but love her pratice. show details Dr Zaki finds a cure in the most friendly fashion. She cannot help but love her pratice.
by Charles Anton on May 26th, 2015

Dr Zaki is the best at what she does, bar none!

not helpful show details not helpful
Mar 12th, 2015

Unfortunately, Dr. Zaki was not able to help me. I experienced a head injury and am now experiencing headaches, ears ringing, eye twitching. I decided to see a doctor regarding how long things take to heal, what's normal to experience after a head injury etc. According to her list of expertise, head injuries are something she specializes in. However, as for the ears ringing I was told she has not heard of that symptom after a head injury. When you research this, and talk to others who have had similar circumstances that is one of the first things that is mentioned. She also told me I needed to see an ear doctor about this, so basically she did not know anything about this topic. As for the headaches, she offered me medication. It has been 8 months since my head injury, and the headaches are bearable. I just wanted to know how long I should expect this. Is it normal? Might it be permanent? Is there something underlying that was not detected at the time? I realize it's impossible to know all of the answers, but some input other than I can give you something to treat the pain would be helpful. She could not answer my questions, and seemed to avoid them by focusing on something else she thought I had that I was not asking about. She would also ask me a question and then would interrupt and not let me answer. I am a person that likes to understand why things are happening, I am not someone who can be brushed off by being offered a medication to treat my symptoms. My visit was a waste of time as I have learned more researching on my own. I just needed someone to clarify my questions.

Mar 9th, 2015

She doesn't even really let you speak or talk to you, she just does a quick neurological exam and then diagnoses you without any testing or anything. I definitely do not recommend this dr.

Mar 4th, 2015

Excellent neuro doctor she really knows her stuff. Bravo!

Desperate for help! show details Desperate for help!
by Renee on May 29th, 2014

I just want to thank Dr. Zaki. I felt welcome from the moment I walked in to her office. Her staff is very friendly and was helpful. Dr. Zaki was kind, she listened to what I had to say and most of all she was very thorough. She discussed her thoughts and what my options were. She has now controlled my problem, and I'm feeling better than I have in 10 years. She really seem to care and that's not common anymore. I am so glad I went and saw her. I would most definately recommend her to anyone. I googled her and was surprised at the comments but I decided to give her a shot anyways. I'm so glad that I did! I guess everyone has to remember that it's not always a perfect fit, patient to physician. But I can say that my husband is now also a patient too. Thank you Dr Zaki !

Very rushed and incomplete information and exam. show details Very rushed and incomplete information and exam.
Apr 21st, 2014

She didn't want to hear a word I said and kept cutting me off even though I wasn't speaking much. She had no interest in my medical history and rushed through the appointment even completely dismissing any concerns other physicians had brought up to me. I was so anxious because of how she treated me I left feeling worse. She didn't even order exams I was told I need to have, and that a neurologist would order for sure, by other specialists working as a team to treat me I would not recommend her to anyone.

Jul 30th, 2013

This physician does NOT err on the side of caution. Dr. Zaki has a fatalistic approach to closed head injuries. I would not have been bothered by her flippant remarks had she not handled my child's closed head injury with a degree of carelessness that shocked even the referring physician. Buyer BEWARE!!!

Great Neurologist, great care show details Great Neurologist, great care
by Migraine girl on May 29th, 2013

Dr. Zaki is my third neurologist. I wish I had found her 12 years ago from the beginning. She is very kind and compassionate. I feel like whatever I need to tell her regarding my diagnosis that she listens what I have to say. We will have a good discussion about what path we are going to take at that time. I feel good about my visits with her and that I'm getting quality care. I had a problem with one of my new medications. I called the office but it was after hours. Dr. Zaki leaves a number available that if you need to reach her to call. I called and it was a paging system. She called me back in 13 minutes. We talked about the side effect and she chose to take me off of that medication. She had no problem calling in a new one for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Zaki to anyone.

Oct 14th, 2012

The new office is warm and relaxing with refreshments available. Late hours on Tuesday made it easier for me to get an appointment. Dr. Zaki was very thorough in her exam and was easy to talk to. My first follow up visit was equally as great. The sleep lab is very comfortable and the tech knew what he was doing. Details of my results made sense to me when explained and were not pointed out to me at another nearby sleep lab. I know I am getting excellent care.

Very brief exam.....unacceptable show details Very brief exam.....unacceptable
Jun 20th, 2012

I waited an extremely long time. The appointment was brief and not complete. She told me to look information up on the internet. Go somewhere else.

Apr 10th, 2012

She did not not take enough time to do a complete assessment.

Oct 28th, 2010

I would not recomend Dr. Zaki.