A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadifa Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadifa Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadifa Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
More Accepted Insurance