A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadifa Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadifa Ali is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadifa Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadifa Ali MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadifa Ali practice?
- Dr. Nadifa Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nadifa Ali practices Internal Medicine near Norwich, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oneonta, NY.
See Norwich Internists.