A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadim Bikhazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadim Bikhazi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadim Bikhazi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bikhazi graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bikhazi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadim B Bikhazi MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nadim B. Bikhazi practice?
- Dr. Nadim Bikhazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadim Bikhazi practices Otolaryngology near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Otolaryngologists.