A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadim Bikhazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadim Bikhazi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bikhazi
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bikhazi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadim Bikhazi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bikhazi graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bikhazi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadim B Bikhazi MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nadim B. Bikhazi practice?
- Dr. Nadim Bikhazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadim Bikhazi practices Otolaryngology near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Otolaryngologists.