Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Dec 24th, 2014

Excellent staff and provider. You will have a great experience with him handling your medical problem

Mar 6th, 2014

Great staff and very professional in answering questions.

Aug 3rd, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Bikhazi. I have suffered from a chronic thyroid condition for many years. He spent a great deal of time correctly diagnosing my condition to be Hashimoto's. He is funny, intelligent and very compassionate. You will not be disappointed by him.

Abscess in my child's neck show details Abscess in my child's neck
Aug 3rd, 2013

I really appreciate the compassion Dr. Bikhazi showed for my child. She cam in with a large neck mass and he quickly diagnosed it as an abscess. He took her to surgery the following day and she improved right away. We were both fearful and he calmed us and showed his true professionalism. This doctor will spend the time needed. He is OUTSTANDING!

Apr 3rd, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr. Bikhazi to other patients. He is very caring, and really listens to his patient's needs.

purple spots show details purple spots
Jan 22nd, 2012

Went to this doc for botox shots. Waited too long in dumpy, dirty wait room. His staff is nosy, asking personal questions. Too rushed for numbing cream on forehead. He is aloof and condescending, rude. Did the injections and I ended up with little purple bruises ALL over my forehead. Can't cover them with make up. They were there for WEEKS. Horrendous. Went to another doc for same treatment with fabulous results. Don't go to this doc.

Nov 8th, 2011

I've never felt so comfortable with a physician. Dr. Bikhazi makes you feel like you're his favorite patient! He takes the time to listen and answer any questions! Love this guy! Wish he could be my GP. :)

Outstanding show details Outstanding
Aug 31st, 2011

I needed a septoplasty done, but was having second thoughts about the Dr. I chose. I cancelled the surgery and came to Dr. Bakhazi instead - I am so glad I did. Has a great bedside manner, spent lots of time with me addressing my concerns, made me feel respected, and helped me feel at ease on the day of surgery. My sinuses are all fixed now, excellent, pain free, perfect surgery. I can't say enough good things about this Doctor.

Jan 13th, 2010

A caring and insightful doctor, and one who is willing to follow up and persevere until the condition is resolved.

by Danielle Lydon on Apr 16th, 2009

I have not been to Dr. Bikhazi since 2005. Truly the best doctor I have ever had. I have had many surgeries through him and now am better than I have ever been due to his service!

Best doctor in town! show details Best doctor in town!
Nov 18th, 2008

This is a highly skilled, very dynamic, knowledgeable, and caring young doctor. He did thyroid surgery on me and I was very satisfied with his work, highly recommended.