A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadim Geloo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadim Geloo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadim Geloo, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Geloo graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Geloo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Fauquier Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadim Ahmad Geloo FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nadim A. Geloo practice?
- Dr. Nadim Geloo has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadim Geloo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Internists and Harrisonburg Cardiologists.