Overall Review

December 3rd, 2016
dr khatib listens and understands he is thorough and caring i have been a patient for 14 years and depend on dr khatib

December 1st, 2016
My husband and I both see Dr. Khatib as our primary doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and attentive to our issues. His office staff ( Jill and Gaby) are the best. We feel very fortunate to have found them 4 years ago.

December 1st, 2016
Dr. Khatib is a wonderful doctor. My husband goes to him, and I always go in with him. He has a very short wait time once you get signed in. He takes his time, and makes sure all our issues are answered. I would recommend him to everyone!

November 30th, 2016
We have been going to Dr. Khatib for 2 years and have never had an issue with him or his staff. They have always been very helpful and he is a very good doctor. We have recommended other people to him and have been very satisfied. My husband has had blood pressure problems and Dr. Khatib has him under control and he feels so much better. I would recommend this Doctors office to anoyon looking for a primary doctor to take care of you.

November 29th, 2016
The only reason I have to wait in the waiting room is because I am always early for my appointments

November 28th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Nadim Khatib for several years. He is very professional, thorough and attentive to me, his patient. Any time I need to make an appointment and discuss anything with him, he is always available. The best doctor that I have had the privilege of knowing and having as my primary physician. I highly recommend him.

November 22nd, 2016
Dr. Khatib takes the time to talk to you about the problem that one has. The staff is so easy to work with, they make every effort to work around your schedule.

November 18th, 2016
my husband recommended me to see Dr, Khatib and I have seen him 4 or 5 times now and he is a wonderful Dr he listens to me and always goes out of his way to be kind out of all the doctors I have ever seen he is the best

November 18th, 2016
Thr doctor is very professional and knowledgable Iam comfortable with his decisions about my health. I would recomend him to anyone looking for a good MD.

November 17th, 2016
I have known and seen Dr. Khatib for 3 years he such a great doctor that I recommended my mom and wife to go to him he has always been friendly and listen to all my problems his staff always works hard to an answer all my questions and needs I would recommend him to anybody

November 17th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Khatib for many years and hes always been the most caring doctor I have ever meet. He's staff is friendly and pleasant and always so helpful.

November 16th, 2016
Satisfied patient
Dr. Khatib has been my primary physician for approximately 10 years. His exams and treatment are exemplary. I have always been seen within 10 minutes of my appointment time and when an appt. is urgent, I have always been seen by the next business day or the same day. He always reviews my history with me at every appointment. I have referred 2 friends to Dr. Khatib and they are now satisfied patients.