Dr. Nadim Khatib MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Bullhead City, AZ

February 27th, 2017
Great Doctor, Great Staff
Dr Khatib always takes the time to listen to me and my needs. His staff are always professional and courteous.

February 9th, 2017
Good Doctor!
This man is a very caring and professional! My wife and I both see him. I have seen him as my PCP for 15 years. His MA, Gaby is also a huge asset to his practice. She is also a caring professional. I would recommend Dr Khatib to anyone.

February 9th, 2017
100% Satisfied with this Doctor and his Staff
I have been seeing Dr Khatib for many years and have recommended him to many friends and relatives. He is one of the most professional, competent, caring doctors I have seen. He always listens to my complaints and has never disappointed me with his knowledge or recommendations for follow up care, to include 2 major surgeries. His staff is the same. Gaby, his medical assistant is above and beyond what is expected of one in this position. What a professional young woman she is! It's obvious how well they work as a team. After speaking with her recently, she briefed the Doctor and did a follow-up phone call to my home to check on my condition. I would recommend this Doctor and his practice to anyone needing a PCP.

January 27th, 2017
Excellent
Me and my family have had care for over 10 years

December 16th, 2016
Recent annual physical
Staff was very friendly and courteous. Dr Khatib was extremely detailed and informative, offered to look at another issue that normally would require a specialist visit. Recommend highly.

December 15th, 2016
Good Doctor
Spends time and takes time to hear what you think and say

December 12th, 2016
We have been very satisfied with the Dr. and staff. They are very prompt refilling our perscriptions.

December 3rd, 2016
dr khatib listens and understands he is thorough and caring i have been a patient for 14 years and depend on dr khatib

December 1st, 2016
My husband and I both see Dr. Khatib as our primary doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and attentive to our issues. His office staff ( Jill and Gaby) are the best. We feel very fortunate to have found them 4 years ago.

December 1st, 2016
Dr. Khatib is a wonderful doctor. My husband goes to him, and I always go in with him. He has a very short wait time once you get signed in. He takes his time, and makes sure all our issues are answered. I would recommend him to everyone!

November 30th, 2016
We have been going to Dr. Khatib for 2 years and have never had an issue with him or his staff. They have always been very helpful and he is a very good doctor. We have recommended other people to him and have been very satisfied. My husband has had blood pressure problems and Dr. Khatib has him under control and he feels so much better. I would recommend this Doctors office to anoyon looking for a primary doctor to take care of you.

November 28th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Nadim Khatib for several years. He is very professional, thorough and attentive to me, his patient. Any time I need to make an appointment and discuss anything with him, he is always available. The best doctor that I have had the privilege of knowing and having as my primary physician. I highly recommend him.