A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadim Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadim Khoury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khoury has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadim Y Khoury MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadim Y. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Nadim Khoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadim Khoury practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.