Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nadim Sarkies
Dr. Nadim Sarkies, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bakersfield, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sarkies is affiliated with Mercy Hospital of Bakersfield - Truxtun Campus, Adventist Health Bakersfield and Bakersfield Memorial Hospital. Dr. Sarkies has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nadim Sarkies has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nadim Sarkies is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.
Dr. Alpha Anders
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Bakersfield, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Matab Singh
Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Bakersfield, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Linda Veneman
Pathology, Cytopathology, Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Clinical Pathology
Bakersfield, CA 0.02 mi40