A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadim Zacca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadim Zacca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zacca
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Zacca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadim Zacca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacca graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zacca has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadim Michell Zacca MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nadim M. Zacca practice?
- Dr. Nadim Zacca has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadim Zacca practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.