Learn more about Dr. Nadim Zacca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadim Zacca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadim Zacca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacca graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zacca has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadim Michel Zacca MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nadim M. Zacca practice?
- Dr. Nadim Zacca has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nadim Zacca practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Angleton, TX and Livingston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.