Overall Review

January 11th, 2014
From my first appointment , I was made to feel comfortable that my medical care was her top priority. Dr. Acri put me at ease with my condition. She and her staff accommodated me for the multiple appointments that would be needed for my condition. I know that I couldn't be in more capable hands.

November 4th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Acri's for many years and have annual or semi-annual skin checks. Having been to 3 other dermatologists, none can compare to her thoroughness! I have complete faith she will diagnose any skin cancer issues before they become threatening. She was also instrumental in diagnosing several skin allergies I experienced. Her bedside-manner is wonderful and her staff competant. There have been a few unusual circumstances where I have had to wait for an hour or more, but these are a rarity. The ease of getting a 'new patient' appt. is no different than for any other dermatologist - they are in demand.

April 8th, 2008
I have seen Dr Acri for about 4 years, and every visit has been a good experience for me. She has great bedside manner, is easy to talk to, and spends time with patients prior to exam/ treatments. I would highly recommend her to anyone. :)