A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadine Alex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadine Alex is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadine Alex, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alex graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Alex has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadine Alex MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nadine Alex practice?
- Dr. Nadine Alex has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nadine Alex practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rogers, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, AR.
See Rogers Endocrinologists.