Dr. Nadine Halliburton-Foster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nadine Halliburton-Foster?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Nadine Halliburton-Foster?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2017

Her stuff was not the best. However Dr. Nadine was very exception and very professional and knowledgeable!

March 1st, 2016

BEST doc ever

Dr. H is the best doctor i ever had. the only Doctor who goes over the issues with you and listens to you and yells at you for doing crap you shouldn't be doing. Shes funny,spunky, and a fireball. Sometimes i just find a reason to go be seen to say hi. lol

January 18th, 2016

Useless, lazy.

It seems like the staff, including the physicians here do not want to work. I've been in three times and each time the staff will make the wait time seem unappealing -- almost in an attempt to deter you from waiting. I went in for a simple procedure (and I use the term procedure very loosely because a monkey could do it) on Thursday and was advised that the MD on duty did not feel comfortable performing this and I needed to come back in on Monday when a more experienced MD (Nadine Halliburton) was there (someone who did the procedure often). I asked the receptionist to advise the MD that I would be his practice case and I didn't care, I'm a Registered Nurse... this procedure includes a 2-3mm incision to remove an implant. It's cake. He refused to do it. So, here I go on Monday to try again. When I checked in I asked the receptionist (a different girl than Thursday) to please check to make sure the right MD(Halliburton) was there to do this. I waited an hour before this was done, but like I said I'm a RN and I understand the whole process so I waited patiently. She called me up and we spoke, she went back to ask Halliburton about the procedure and I could HEAR HER FROM THE WAITING ROOM telling the girl she wasn't going to do it. So, the girl comes back to the front and lied to me that they didn't have the equipment to do it. Lies. You don't have a scalpel, lidocaine and a bandaid??? No, Halliburton had a busy office and didn't want to take the time to do this. She basically had a tantrum (I heard it myself) about not wanting to do it. Even when the receptionist told her that I had been told to come back for her specifically on this day, she still refused. It's no wonder you're a walk-in care Dr.

October 5th, 2011

Best doctor I have ever had.

Dr.Halliburton was the best doctor that I ever had anduntil she she moved out of Columbus,Ga. She is sorely missed.

August 24th, 2017