A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadine Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadine Jennings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadine Jennings, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadine Suzette Jennings MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nadine S. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Nadine Jennings has 9 office locations.
Dr. Nadine Jennings practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Waterford, MI.
See Clarkston Physiatrists.