Learn more about Dr. Nadine Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadine Jennings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadine Jennings, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jennings accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nadine S. Jennings practice?
Dr. Nadine Jennings practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Waterford, MI.
See Clarkston Physiatrists and Clarkston Pain Management Doctors.