Learn more about Dr. Nadine Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadine Jennings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jennings
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jennings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadine Jennings, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadine S Jennings MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nadine S. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Nadine Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadine Jennings practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Physiatrists.