A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadine Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadine Liu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadine Liu, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Liu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadine Liu DO is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nadine Liu practice?
- Dr. Nadine Liu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nadine Liu practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Live Oak, TX.