A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadine Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadine Liu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadine Liu, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Liu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadine Liu DO is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nadine Liu practice?
- Dr. Nadine Liu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nadine Liu practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Live Oak, TX.