Dr. Nadine Liu Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Nadine Liu?

Very rushed and RUDE. Horrible bedside manner

Posted on July 28th, 2016

I work for physicians and am used to the "entitlement" attitude, but this Dr takes the cake. Waited over an hour just to see her, and she spent so little time with me (less than 5 min), did not seem competent in her diagnoses, and had the worst beside manner I've seen in a long while. I work in the area and have heard from my patient's that many have seen her and would never recommend her either. Now I understand why. NOT IMPRESSED

Never Again

Posted on July 13th, 2016

There are no words for the experience. You wait a lifetime. The Dr. Was asking me what I thought the diagnosis was as she stood there looking baffled and it was my mother being treated. After waiting for an hour and then another 45 minutes in the room we finally heard her clacking her way toward us. That is before she made a stop to scold numerous people. I have to admit the staff needs help but geez, there is time for that after hours while patients are gone. The staff themselves seem as though they are frightened to make any kind of conversation or movement. We had to make a follow up and we decided to make it for a later time to avoid seeing her. The people later in the day seemed nicer and as we explained her disposition them they never stood up for her. They did have a few choice words as well as the girl that took us to the room. After that we found a new doctor, the girl that took vitals was a former employee of Liu. She obviously didn't give her a good review either. Make sure you brush up on your medical skills when going here, she may just ask you what she should do.

Best PCP Ever!

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Dr. Liu is so compassionate and caring. I can tell she cares about her patients. She has two Nurse Practitioners who are absolute darlings as well. Making an appointment here will cure whatever ails you.

Office treatment

Posted on June 18th, 2015

Going for 15 years and finally came to the conclusion she was not on target. Kept sending me to this person and that person with limited information. I began to ask for copies of the day's visit as she spent limited time with you. She shortened her work hours which made it worse as I would ask for the first appointment of the day and still she ran late. The wait was terrible for the PA also and there is only one that has stayed, the rest are like a revolving door. Not concern about me, you could hear the heels clicking as she came and she stops at the door and review your chart and then the door would swing open, she sit and review whatever, then I would pull my list of questions and information from previous left off from last visit and would tell me, we didn't have time make another appointment! The staff would get directions wrong and I would have to call back and go by to pick up the form! I needed to move on to another primary that was more informative and spent time explaining during the same appointment.

If you value your health, stay away from this doctor!

Posted on April 8th, 2015

This was the worst doctor that I have ever had in my life. She only works from 8-10:45 a.m., and has no faith in her practitioners and office staff. The office staff is not competent and faxed and relayed to my specialist incorrect information. The doctor provided instruction to her staff to give to me, and they couldn't even relay the instruction correctly. I was taking off of work to get lab work done and re-done and re-done, and she never looked at my medical file or the lab work to fully understand what my medical problems were. I waited in her medical room to see the practitioner for two hours until a male office staff member came in to tell me that I couldn't be seen by the practitioner. I was outraged. The staff scheduled me to see the practitioner for review of my information, and never said that only the doctor can see me. I missed another day of work for nothing. They did not care and just wanted their money. Because of my work schedule, I was only seen by the practitioner (who was very nice) for six month because she worked in the afternoon. After months of lab work, she could not figure out why I was sick. The doctor never contacted me or reviewed my medical file. I needed a medical procedure done that would have help relieve some of the issues, and the doctor refused to clear me until I spoke to her during her office hours 8:00-10:45 a.m. I took off of work again, waited 45 minutes in the medical room, for her to come in without reviewing my file or knowing anything about my issues. She never consulted with her practitioner, didn't read the notes in my medical file, she barely reviewed my medical labs that I took several different times. This doctor is a waste of time, she has no bedside manners, and is rude and disrespectful. When I told her how unprofessional she was to me, she stuck her figure In my face and said "that is no way to talk to a physician." Being unprofessional and disrespectful to me is no way to treat a patient. Needless to say, she was fired as my PCP. STAY AWAY!

Keep looking

Posted on March 14th, 2014

Where to even begin???? There is not enough time in a day to go on about the practice. I am truly healthier and happier moving on!!!!!

Posted on September 22nd, 2013

Guarantee to be sent to ER for simply diagnosis .or be referred to a specialist then back to office to discuss the specialists findings...

Charges you to change PCP's

Posted on September 4th, 2012

Be prepared to pay for the privilege of changing doctors. Her office charges $25 per person to transfer records to a new PCP (even if you only had one visit, as in our case).

Bad Doctor

Posted on February 1st, 2012

If I could rate this doctor less than 1 star I would. This doctor rans in and out of the room so fast don't even think about asking any questions or understanding your tests or anything else. Her after hours personal is the worst I have ever talked to and they will refuse to page the doctor no matter what. The only thing they know how to say is, make an appointment for tommorow...if you live that long. The office workers are less than impressive, again they are a sorry excuse for nurses. They say they will call the pharmacy and then just don't. Even if you call 3+ times a day to check on it because the pharmacy is telling you they have heard nothing. The office is now closed and you are out of medication and no one cares. I have had nothing but bad experiences with this doctor and do not advise going to her. Oh don't forget will will always wait more than an hour past your schduled appointment time.

run as fast as you can

Posted on January 20th, 2012

this office is the worst staff I have ever seen. The Dr. makes you wait 1+ hours to get into the room, then @ least another 30 min to see the Dr. for 5 minutes or less. She is in such a hurry ther is no way you will get any questions answered unless you baracade the door. Don't even get me started about how many medicaication mistakes have come out of this office. Stay as far away from this Dr. as you can if you value your life.

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

Sometimes the wait can be longer than expected but I don't feel rushed once in the exam room. My medical condition and lab results are explained. I don't have a problem getting an appointment or medication refills. When the doctor felt I needed to be referred to a specialist, it was done quickly.

Unkind and Uncaring

Posted on November 16th, 2011

Lack of empathy, self centered and self righteous entitlement behavior.