A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadine Lyseight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadine Lyseight, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadine Lyseight, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyseight graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lyseight has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadine Lyseight FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nadine Lyseight practice?
- Dr. Nadine Lyseight has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nadine Lyseight practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Highland, CA.
See Corona Obstetricians & Gynecologists.