A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadine Mikhaeel-Kamel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadine Mikhaeel-Kamel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadine Mikhaeel-Kamel, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikhaeel-Kamel graduated from Mansoura University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mikhaeel-Kamel has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Medical Center of Aurora
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mikhaeel-Kamel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans