A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadine Mikhaeel-Kamel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadine Mikhaeel-Kamel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mikhaeel-Kamel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mikhaeel-Kamel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadine Mikhaeel-Kamel, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikhaeel-Kamel graduated from Mansoura University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mikhaeel-Kamel has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadine George Mikhaeel-Kamel MD is a female Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nadine G. Mikhaeel-Kamel practice?
- Dr. Nadine Mikhaeel-Kamel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nadine Mikhaeel-Kamel practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO.
See Denver Hematologists and Denver Oncologists.