A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadine Mikhaeel-Kamel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadine Mikhaeel-Kamel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadine Mikhaeel-Kamel, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikhaeel-Kamel graduated from Mansoura University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mikhaeel-Kamel has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadine George Mikhaeel-Kamel MD is a female Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Nadine G. Mikhaeel-Kamel practice?
- Dr. Nadine Mikhaeel-Kamel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nadine Mikhaeel-Kamel practices Medical Oncology and Hematology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO.
See Denver Oncologists and Denver Hematologists.