A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadine Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadine Rosenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Faculte Libre de Medicine at Catholic University of France. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadine Rosenthal MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadine Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Nadine Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadine Rosenthal practices Internal Medicine near Woodbury Heights, NJ.
See Woodbury Heights Internists.