Overall Review

3.9

May 14th, 2016
Outstanding physician, thoughtful, courteous, listens to what your problem is and is very concerned. She is an exceptional pediatric and internal medicine physician. She took excellent care of my daughter and her family.

November 17th, 2015
Wait time was ridiculous despite being the first appointment of the day. When I went out to see what was taking so long, I saw the doctor eating her breakfast. Not once during the entire time I waited in the exam room did anyone come in to update me on what was taking so long. This is not the first time this has happened either. Will not be going back to this doctor.

September 29th, 2015
Medical Professional
Dr. Nadine Tenn Salle and her staff are remarkably superb. I've read all the good and nasty comments, and yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion; yada, yada, yada, however, I have nothing but rave reviews for Dr. Salle and her staff. I may have to wait sometimes up to an hour or so, but it is well worth it. Every single one of her front and back office staff are well trained and exceptionally brilliant. I work in the medical field, and I've seen my fair share of poor patient care and service, but I have NEVER had a bad experience with Dr. Salle, or her staff. It befuddles me to see the unfortunate nasty comments made toward her and her staff, but I can assure anyone looking for a PCP/pediatrician, Dr. Salle is one brilliant, caring, kind and generous soul. She is an angel, and I can truly say, she saved my life. My grandchildren are patients of hers also, and they adore her, especially my 7 year old. He says, "That's my Dr. Salle!"

December 30th, 2013
Best Doctor
I never have a problem making an appointment for me or my daughters. She will take you in the same day if something is urgent. She address all the problems you may be having or if it's a wellness check up she gives you great guideline to continue for healthy living. I have recommended her to my niece who takes her baby to dr. Salle and is really happy with her. There may be a wait sometimes but worth it to have a great doctor and know you're going to get the best treatment.

December 5th, 2013
Ok Doctor, HORRIBLE staff
The office has always been a bit of a mess, but in the last few months, they have ignored calls made from a treatment center requesting test orders. They have refused to write referrals, and refused to appeal health insurance decisions. The doctor is overworked, and patient care is falling thru the cracks. Kevin at the front desk is completely worthless. We'll be finding another doctor for our family, which is a shame, because she is competent. But her office is useless.

November 15th, 2012
Dr Salle is a good, caring Doctor. Her staff is mostly young people and they seem to be somewhat inexperienced [but they are also caring]and a little confused. Commonsense and logic don't always apply but they do follow up. I would recommend Dr. Salle, especially to those in her special field of pediatrics.

August 24th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr.Salle for 7 years. She has been very good at prioritizing the state of my health and has helped me to get everything in order.She is very caring and down to earth. I would not want to have to try to find any one else like her because it would be hard. I have been going through several different health issues lately and she has been patient with me even when I am grouchy. The only thing that I can't stand is the waiting almost an hour to see her. Other than that I can't complain. Very very good doctor and she cares about her patients. I think her staff over books her. I know kids get sick. I know that adults get sick. And some days I am going to have to wait,but more than an hour is a little much.

April 30th, 2011
Her office staff is extremely unprofessional. Never gets back to you in a timely manner. I was suffering from an acute health problem and wanted to make an appointment to see her and was told she couldn't see me for a couple of weeks because she was overbooked. Had to go to an urgent care center to get seen be a specialist. When I finally got to see her at her first available appointment she didn't seem to concerned over the incident. Not a very caring doctor.

November 30th, 2010
Not for Adult Primary Care
As a primary care physician, I would not choose her. Her specialty is Pediatrics, which she may very well be awesome at. However, in addressing my concerns, I always felt like she thought I was making up my illness. Once it was confirmed, and I went to her for follow-up care, she STILL didn't seem to think the specialist was accurate. I felt like I wasted HOURS in her office, only to be told, "I want to see you in 10 days if it is still happening", without any actual treatment. Very frustrating experience.

September 28th, 2010
Dr. Salle is great with my son who happens to be a preemie. She gives great care and attention to his needs and answers our questions as new parents. I am thankful that she is my son's pediatrician. An angel she is indeed!

May 17th, 2010
Kailua Mom
Dr. Salle is AWESOME, to quote my teenager and elementary-schooler! Not only does Dr. Salle provide care to our daughters, but she is also my primary care physician. She always has time to listen, is up-front and very down-to-earth. I recommend Dr. Salle to anyone who is looking for a physician who cares!

January 5th, 2010
Horrifying
Her staff always makes mistakes then they blame the patient. Then the doctor abandoned me as a patient refusing to see me when I was sick. Horrifying experience from an incompetent doctor and staff.