Learn more about Dr. Nadine Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadine Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadine Schwartz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavior Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadine Schwartz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nadine Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Nadine Schwartz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nadine Schwartz practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.