A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadine Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadine Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadine Schwartz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavior Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadine Schwartz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nadine Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Nadine Schwartz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nadine Schwartz practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.