A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadine Tanenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadine Tanenbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Wegener Granulomatosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanenbaum graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Tanenbaum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadine Delove Tanenbaum MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nadine D. Tanenbaum practice?
- Dr. Nadine Tanenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nadine Tanenbaum practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chico, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA.
See Chico Internists and Chico Nephrologists.