Dr. Nadine Weisser Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 15th, 2011

THE BEST OBGYN I HAVE EVER HAD!

I honestly have not ever been to such a pleasant, more competent, gentle OBGYN in my 30 years with 6 children! I had absolutely no pain during the initial exam, which I have found every previous OBGYN has caused for me. Not only did I find Dr. Weisser to be the gentlest doctor by far, but she is also very knowledgeable and well practiced! I knew right away that she really knew her business! She explained everything in detail about my condition and informed me about all of the options that were available to me. She allowed me ample time to ask questions and did not make me feel rushed or pushed in any way. I opted for surgery and was absolutely impressed with her expertise and her very down to earth manner in which she alleviated my apprehension prior to the procedure. I was genuinely amazed and delighted that I had no pain after the operation. I am so grateful for her and the fantastic result of her excellent work that I have told, and will continue to tell every woman I get the opportunity to tell; "Dr. Weisser is THE FINEST OBGYN in Michigan!" In my considered opinion; you will be so pleased with Dr. Weisser that you will by no means be satisfied with anyone else!

September 24th, 2010

An awesome doctor

I could not have asked for a better doctor. I would recommend her to everyone. Dr. Weisser was our doctor for all 3 of our boys and delivered 2 of them, she was so patient and caring during delivery which made everything so much easier.

September 18th, 2010

great dr

I found her to be wonderful through my whole pregnancy. She was very caring and professional at the same time. She always answered all my questions. She did let me go almost 2 weeks overdue but I wanted my baby to come naturally so that was fine by me. My only wish is that she had been oncall hwhen my baby finally came

June 16th, 2010

No beside manners at all

I went to Dr. Weisser for my annual visits and because we were having infertility issues. She recommended me to a fertility specialist, who was really nice, but out of our league financially. I went back to Dr. Weisser after the initial consult with the specialist to talk to her about possibly having PCOS. Her nurse had to run back and forth between us for 10 minutes asking me questions and giving her my answers. Then she had the nurse tell me there is nothing she can do for me and I need to go to the Fertility Specialist. Not to mention, I saw my chart, and the nurse (who I had talked to on the phone and told me I need to talk to Dr. Weisser) wrote in my chart that I refused to talk to her (after a lengthy discussion about the possibility of me having PCOS) and all I said was I want to see the dr. I never said that, I asked her if I needed to be seen because I think I have PCOS after reading up on it.Needless to say, thanks to my primary care dr, I am being treated for PCOS. I would not recommend Dr. Weisser to my worst enemy!!

December 29th, 2014