Dr. Nandini Verma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nandini Verma?

March 19th, 2016

Lucky to have found her!

Delighted to have found Dr. Verma- looking forward to having her on my side! She is lovely to be with, thoughtful, inquisitive, sensitive and treats you like a human being.

February 19th, 2016

Thanks so much for the excellent treatment and care.

July 15th, 2013

Excellent gyn!

Dr. Verma is FANTASTIC! She is very smart but explains things to me so that I understand. She is very calming and gentle. AND she calls me back!

August 3rd, 2012

She as a doctor is ok but her staff ruins it

As a doctor goes she is pretty good and does seem to know what shes doing. The wait times are unreasonable to say the least. In the multiple times I was there my shortest wait time was just barely under an hour. Her office staff is what really did it in for me though. Never once did I get a hello or any type of remotely friendly greeting, it was always, "Who are you? What are you here for? You need to give me your insurance card". During the cold check in process there is no smile, no eye contact, not even a glance in my general direction right in front of her and you were lucky if she even put the phone down for a second. I completely understand being busy but come on, this happened every time I was there. Sadly the back office staff that you see on the way out make her treatment of you look amazing and I wish that was an exaggeration! Prepare for another long wait back there if you need to make another appointment or pay for something because you will be completely and totally ignored. Not because they dont know youre there because they do, they turn their heads and see you walk up and make eye contact with you so they know that you are there without a doubt. They will proceed to go about anything and everything they want BUT helping you and I do mean anything from taking multiple phone calls, texting, to having full on conversations before 11am about what they are going to eat for lunch all while more patients line up behind you who are also waiting to be helped by them. The only thing I have ever personally seen break up the group conversations or 1 of the 5 of them to put their food down for long enough to help a patient (yes, they always seem to all at the same time be eating lunch right there at the desks) is when Dr. Verma walks out and sees them. One last word to the wise, watch your bills from her office very very closely!

June 8th, 2012

worst....not at all satisfactory

not at all satisfactory- just will loose your time, money and most imp. health.....

December 30th, 2009

I've only seen Dr. Verma once, but she was simply fantastic. Highly recommended!

November 11th, 2009

Best doctor EVER

10 years ago, doctor Verma was my OB during my second pregnancy. Because I was visiting relatives over the summer, I had to see two other OBs. All the while, I was suffering from shortness of breath, which of course is normal for pregnant women. The other doctors completely blew me off, though I was insistent that my symptoms (including some heart palpatations) were different and more severe than what I'd experienced during my 1st pregnancy. To make this long story shorter, Dr. Verma had me undergo an echocardiogram, and discovered that I had cardiomyopathy and was at risk for going into complete heart failure at delivery. She arranged for me to have the top-notch emergency team for my c-section, and held my hand through every step. She continues to show incredible compassion and warmth at every visit, and I actually (almost)look forward to my annual exam!

December 27th, 2016