A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadir Abdelrahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdelrahman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Abdelrahman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelrahman graduated from University Of Gezira, Wad Medani.
Dr. Abdelrahman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadir Galal Abdelrahman MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadir G. Abdelrahman practice?
- Dr. Nadir Abdelrahman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nadir Abdelrahman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dimondale, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI and Holt, MI.
See Dimondale Internists and Dimondale Geriatric Doctors.