A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadir Abdelrahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadir Abdelrahman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelrahman graduated from University Of Gezira, Wad Medani.
Dr. Abdelrahman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadir Galal Abdelrahman MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadir G. Abdelrahman practice?
- Dr. Nadir Abdelrahman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nadir Abdelrahman practices Geriatric Medicine near Dimondale, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Dimondale Geriatric Doctors.