Learn more about Dr. Nadir Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadir Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadir Ali, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ali has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mainland Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadir Ali MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nadir Ali practice?
- Dr. Nadir Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadir Ali practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Webster, TX.
See Webster Cardiologists.