A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadir Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadir Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadir Ali, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ali has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nadir M. Ali practice?
Dr. Nadir Ali practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.