Dr. Nadira Ahmed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nadira Ahmed?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Nadira Ahmed?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 24th, 2015

hmmm

Would like to see the doctor but always sees the nurse practitioners

October 18th, 2014

Wow, I'm not sure where to start. The WORST doctors office I've been to. The staff is HORRIBLE, Rude, LIARS, and should not, repeat NOT, be dealing with any patient. Very unfriendly and poor patient care. Wait times are ridiculous also! Stay away for your own good!!! She lost ANOTHER patient again and my whole family as well...

October 7th, 2013

recommend a new doctor

I have gone to Dr. Ahmed for over ten years. Alot of my family goes to her. These past 2 years she has misdiagnosised me twice on two occasions. I had the health department call me instead of her. Once had an infection which lasted for months. Many appointments. Mo freaking me out rather than explaining. Called Ahmed didn't get her phone call for many hours after. Most the time you won't see her, or she's out off the country. Was embarrassed when she wasn't there and her nurse practitioner accused me of already given a script which ahmed put in because she knew she wouldn't be there for my follow up. Yelled out the door to call walgreens. (Very unprofessional and rude).Then a girl came back with my file which the script was there. Her nurse practitioner then began to tell me how I don't need the script. I left in tears. Which is no way you should leave from a doctor's office. I'm truly recommending a new doctor. One that wants to treat their patients.

August 25th, 2013

Sales Associate, Apartment Guide

Dr. Nadria Ahmed is caring, professional, sociable etc...and the best family doctor in the area in my opinion. She recently hired a nurse practioner, Dawn, who is just as awsome as her!

May 18th, 2011

Dr is wonderful she listens to you and knows the right treatment for you. Nurse Vanessa is great she helped me understand my test results without having to come in again and the girls are awesome always getting you in I reccomend Dr Ahmed to anyone.Y

February 17th, 2011

A Caring Doctor

Dr. Ahmed has been our Family doctor for 8 years now. She is a very compassionate and caring doctor. She is well educated and knows how to take care and treat her patients. She is very respectful and to the point.

November 24th, 2010

Best Physician in Northwest Indiana

I really like Dr. Ahmed. She is very nice, friendly and easy to talk to. She make you comfortable and is very concerned about me. She is not only a physician for the body but also physician for the soul.

February 13th, 2010

Dr. N. Ahmed is great!

Men hate change, when my doctor retired and moved away, Dr. Ahmed took over, it took me about a year to convince my husband to switch his doctor, since his was a distance away from where we live. Dr. Ahmed makes you feel comfortable during each visit, she takes the time to listen to your problems/illness. You don't feel 'like just a number' when you go in. The times that I have called, which I felt were emergencies, she has returned my calls promptly, and either referred me to emergency room, or seen me in her office. I would recommend Dr. N.Ahmed to anyone in the area looking for a new family practitioner, or looking to change theirs'. If your new to the area, check her out, make an appointment, she's very competent, up to speed on all the new stuff out there, but at the same time, very personable. :D

June 16th, 2017