Dr. Nadja Bix Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nadja Bix?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Nadja Bix?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 24th, 2017

I went to Dr Bix with my son. I felt that she was extreemly impersonal and gave very little advice. I selected her because I wanted to vaccinate my son on a slower schedule than is normally done and her reviews stated that she would do so. I experienced the exact opposite. At every appointment she tried to bully me into more vaccinations at one time than I was comfortable with, and at one appointment even gave him a combination vaccine when I had repeatedly stated to do 1 at a time.

March 19th, 2015