A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nady Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanna
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Hanna Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nady Hanna, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nady Ibrahim Hanna MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nady I. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Nady Hanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Nady Hanna practices Psychiatry near Norwalk, CA.
See Norwalk Psychiatrists.