A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nady Shehata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nady Shehata is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nady Shehata, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shehata graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shehata has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nady R Shehata MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nady R. Shehata practice?
- Dr. Nady Shehata has 1 office location.
Dr. Nady Shehata practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.