Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nady Shehata
Dr. Nady Shehata, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shehata is affiliated with Sisters of Charity Hospital, Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo and Sisters of Charity Hospital - St Joseph Campus. Dr. Shehata has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nady Shehata has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nady Shehata is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Andrew Warner
Buffalo, NY 0 mi22
Dr. Bruce Platt
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Buffalo, NY 0 mi41
Dr. Norman Sfeir
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0 mi37