A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadya Ajanee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadya Ajanee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadya Ajanee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajanee graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ajanee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Community Hospital North
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadya A Ajanee MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadya A. Ajanee practice?
- Dr. Nadya Ajanee has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadya Ajanee practices Internal Medicine near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists.