A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadya Hasham-Jiwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadya Hasham-Jiwa, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hasham-Jiwa
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Hasham-Jiwa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadya Hasham-Jiwa, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasham-Jiwa graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hasham-Jiwa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadya Hasham-Jiwa DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nadya Hasham-Jiwa practice?
- Dr. Nadya Hasham-Jiwa has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadya Hasham-Jiwa practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.