Learn more about Dr. Nadya Swedan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadya Swedan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swedan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Swedan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadya Swedan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swedan graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Swedan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadya G Swedan MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nadya G. Swedan practice?
- Dr. Nadya Swedan has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadya Swedan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.