A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadya Swedan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadya Swedan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadya Swedan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swedan graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Swedan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadya Gabriele Swedan MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nadya G. Swedan practice?
- Dr. Nadya Swedan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nadya Swedan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.