Dr. Nadya Wayment, MD
Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by N. Colvin on Apr 26th, 2016

Although it took 6 months for a new patient appointment it was worth the wait. Dr. Wayment is caring and listens to you. Best M.D. I have ever had. I would highly recommend her.

National Hero show details National Hero
by Patrick Benstog on Mar 28th, 2016

Always very professional and courteous. Communicates her concerns and encourages questions and patient input

Mar 25th, 2016

she's too good to share!

Super TEAM! show details Super TEAM!
by Mary A. on Mar 19th, 2016

Dr Wayment and Jacque are top notch! We always recommend them to friends and colleagues.

patient show details patient
by Gloria Funk on Mar 14th, 2016

Dr. Wayment seems genuinely interested in her Patients. She also gives a thorough exam gives good suggestions for preventative care

by Mary Jane Stewart on Feb 24th, 2016

Dr. Wayment has been my primary care doctor for several years now and I can't say enough good about her. She's very thorough, gives you time to discuss anything you need or want to, and is up to date on things you need to know for your well-being. I find her to be very pleasant and personable. I'm so glad she's my doctor and would highly recommend her.

by Selena M on Jan 27th, 2016

Ilike this Doctor very much, she has been kind and considerate and always listens and answers my questions

My favorite Doctor. show details My favorite Doctor.
by Frank S on Jan 26th, 2016

I have received the most thorough care I've ever had. I am treated like I am very important. Always has time to listen.

Jan 20th, 2016

Dr. Wayment is an excellent doctor and has the best nurse ever.

by Cyndy McKenzie on Dec 18th, 2015

My treatment has always been excellent, by Dr. Wayment as well as by the support staff. Everyone is very professional. but they are also very warm and kind.

Great Service show details Great Service
by Kim Stratton on Nov 21st, 2015

I love the service I receive at Mountain Star health facilities. My doctor and staff are excellent and really care about me as an individual.

Nov 17th, 2015

My previous doctor retired about 4 years ago and haven't been anxious to start with a new one. After being referred to Dr. Wayment by 2 friends about a year apart I decided to go to her and I am so glad that I did. She took a lot of time to get to know me and my medical history, she is very pleasant and also confident. I'm relieved to have new doctor that I feel good about!!

A Super Special MD and Lady show details A Super Special MD and Lady
Nov 6th, 2015

My wife and I have been a patients of Dr Wayment since she began her practice at Ogden Regional. She has always been very easy to communicate with and she goes to great lengths to address any concerns that you have. She spends whatever time is necessary to adequately address any concerns. She is extremely thorough, thoughtful and sensitive to your needs. We highly recommend her.

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
Mar 10th, 2014

Both my wife and I have been patients of Dr Wayment since she began her practice at Ogden Regional. We have been totally satisfied with her care. We feel like she has a sincere and helpful interest in our welfare. I am 82 and my wife is 78. She treets us with kindness and understanding. She takes whatever time is necessary to address our concerns. She practices preventive medicine to preclude health problems rather than treat problems after the fact. She is a tremendous MD and we feel like she is a friend as well as our Doctor.

Compassionate and professional show details Compassionate and professional
Feb 17th, 2011

Dr. Wayment is very compassionate and professional. She spends ample time in talking to me to understand my concerns and diagnose possible problems. She is professional, but has a very kind bedside manner. Her knowledge of medicine and ability to do differential diagnosis (in my experience) has been very good. She is thorough in her exams and is willing to take time explaining what test results mean (even if they are normal). Overall, she is a fabulous doctor.

Feb 3rd, 2011

One of the best I have been to in my 68 years

The best Dr. in town show details The best Dr. in town
Apr 14th, 2010

I like everything about her very well educated. We need more dr. like her.

Jan 21st, 2010

Very personal care. She cares about you as a whole person. If she doesn't know the answer, she will find out and call back with information. Willing to investigate alternative care methodologies. Very approachable. Highly recommended.