Family Physicians, Addiction Medicine Specialist

5405 S 500 E
Ste 100
Ogden, UT 84405
801-475-7966
Locations and availability (1)

|  Outstanding Doctor  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2014

Both my wife and I have been patients of Dr Wayment since she began her practice at Ogden Regional. We have been totally satisfied with her care. We feel like she has a sincere and helpful interest in our welfare. I am 82 and my wife is 78. She treets us with kindness and understanding. She takes whatever time is necessary to address our concerns. She practices preventive medicine to preclude health problems rather than treat problems after the fact. She is a tremendous MD and we feel like she is a friend as well as our Doctor.

|  Compassionate and professional  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2011

Dr. Wayment is very compassionate and professional. She spends ample time in talking to me to understand my concerns and diagnose possible problems. She is professional, but has a very kind bedside manner. Her knowledge of medicine and ability to do differential diagnosis (in my experience) has been very good. She is thorough in her exams and is willing to take time explaining what test results mean (even if they are normal). Overall, she is a fabulous doctor.

|  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

One of the best I have been to in my 68 years

|  The best Dr. in town  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2010

I like everything about her very well educated. We need more dr. like her.

|  show details
Jan 21st, 2010

Very personal care. She cares about you as a whole person. If she doesn't know the answer, she will find out and call back with information. Willing to investigate alternative care methodologies. Very approachable. Highly recommended.