A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naeem Aftab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naeem Aftab is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aftab graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Aftab has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naeem Aftab MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Naeem Aftab practice?
- Dr. Naeem Aftab has 1 office location.
Dr. Naeem Aftab practices Psychiatry near Newburgh, NY.
See Newburgh Psychiatrists.