A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naeem Aftab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naeem Aftab is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aftab
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aftab Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aftab graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Aftab has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naeem Aftab MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Naeem Aftab practice?
- Dr. Naeem Aftab has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naeem Aftab practices Psychiatry near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Newburgh Psychiatrists.