A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naeem Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naeem Ahmed, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naeem Ahmed practice?
Dr. Naeem Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, General Practice, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Bay City Internists, Bay City Critical Care Practitioners, Bay City Pulmonologists, Bay City Physiatrists, Bay City General Practitioners, Bay City Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Bay City Urgent Care Centers.