A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naeem Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naeem Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naeem Ahmed, BS, FCCP, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naeem Ahmed BS, FCCP, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naeem Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Naeem Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Naeem Ahmed practices Internal Medicine near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Internists.