A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naeem Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naeem Ahmed is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naeem Ahmed, BS, FCCP, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naeem Ahmed practice?
Dr. Naeem Ahmed practices Internal Medicine near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Bay City Internists.