A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naeem Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naeem Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naeem Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Critical Care
- Intensive Care
- Lung Diseases
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Ali has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naeem Akhtar Ali MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Naeem A. Ali practice?
- Dr. Naeem Ali has 4 office locations.
Dr. Naeem Ali practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Critical Care Practitioners, and Columbus Pulmonologists.