A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naeem Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naeem Haider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naeem Haider, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Haider has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Huron Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naeem Haider BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Naeem Haider practice?
- Dr. Naeem Haider has 1 office location.
Dr. Naeem Haider practices Anesthesiology near Bad Axe, MI.
See Bad Axe Anesthesiologists.