A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naeem Lughmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naeem Lughmani, Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naeem Lughmani, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lughmani graduated from Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad.
Dr. Lughmani has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naeem Ahmad Lughmani MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Sleep Medicine, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Naeem A. Lughmani practice?
- Dr. Naeem Lughmani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Naeem Lughmani practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wauseon, OH and Napoleon, OH.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Sleep Medicine Doctors.