A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naeem Lughmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naeem Lughmani, Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lughmani
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lughmani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lughmani graduated from Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad.
Dr. Lughmani has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naeem Lughmani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Naeem Lughmani practice?
- Dr. Naeem Lughmani has 1 office location.
Dr. Naeem Lughmani practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Internists, Toledo Critical Care Practitioners, and Toledo Pulmonologists.