A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naeem Akhtar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naeem Akhtar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akhtar
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Akhtar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naeem Akhtar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhtar graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Akhtar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naeem M Akhtar MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Naeem M. Akhtar practice?
- Dr. Naeem Akhtar has 1 office location.
Dr. Naeem Akhtar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Madera, CA.
See Madera Internists and Madera Gastroenterologists.