A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naeem Qazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naeem Qazi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naeem Qazi, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Qazi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Qazi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
- Princeton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naeem Akhtar Qazi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Naeem A. Qazi practice?
- Dr. Naeem Qazi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Naeem Qazi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bluefield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, WV and Bluefield, WV.
See Bluefield Internists and Bluefield Cardiologists.