A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naeem Qazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naeem Qazi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qazi
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Qazi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naeem Qazi, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Qazi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Qazi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
- Princeton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naeem A Qazi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Naeem A. Qazi practice?
- Dr. Naeem Qazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Naeem Qazi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Princeton, WV.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Cardiologists.