A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naeem Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naeem Rana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rana
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naeem Rana, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rana has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naeem Rana BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naeem Rana practice?
- Dr. Naeem Rana has 1 office location.
Dr. Naeem Rana practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists, Modesto Pulmonologists, Modesto Critical Care Practitioners, and Modesto Sleep Medicine Doctors.