A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naeem Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naeem Rana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naeem Rana, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Rana has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naeem Rana BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naeem Rana practice?
- Dr. Naeem Rana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Naeem Rana practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Salinas, CA.
See Modesto Internists, Modesto Pulmonologists, Modesto Critical Care Practitioners, and Modesto Sleep Medicine Doctors.