Dr. Naeem Samad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naeem Samad?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 10th, 2015

If you want RUDE, INCONSIDERATE, OBNOXIOUS as characters in your doctor then this is the guy for you. And if you have a weight problem be prepared for him to rip you to shreds .

June 2nd, 2013

Extremely dissatisfied

Dr. Samad recommended a procedure that was suppose to help improve my enlarged prostrate condition. When he presented it to me he was very encouraging that I would benefit from it. Unfortunately after he performed the procedure it made my situation worse. Now there are times when I have to urinate and can barely make it to the bathroom - and sometimes I can't!. One can only imagine how this has negatively impacted my quality of life. How I wish I did NOT take his advice and allow him to perform this procedure. As I think back on our conversations I feel he was more of a salesman than a caring doctor. In the end this has cost me a lot of money, but more importantly he really screwed me up and there's nothing that can be done to reverse what he did! I am writing this review in hopes that others will see it and not end up like me.

November 20th, 2012

Dr. Samad

When I had an urological emergency, Dr. Samad was very straightforward about it and about what needed to be done, something that I really like in a doctor, especially in an emergency. His diagnosis was spot on and the speed from when I first saw him to when I was in surgery with him was very fast, which in an emergency is great. Although I hope nobody ever needs to see a urologist in a situation such as mine, I would recommend Dr. Samad any day.

February 13th, 2012

It is the style of Dr Samad to seem cool and detached, but he cares as much as anyone. He is sharp and up-to-date,

March 21st, 2016