Dr. Naeem Tahirkheli MD Patient Reviews

3.0
  • 26 reviews

August 27th, 2015
These Doctors and Nurses are the very best in the world
His staff is courteous, kind, attentive, caring, serious, dedicated, warm and gracious. I love his entire staff! I've never had a bad day at Dr. Tahirkhelli's office. I will be forever in his debt for saving my life, and his staff was excellent and professional at all times.

July 16th, 2015
klchapman@att.net
I was recommended by family to come and see Dr. Tahirkheli because I couldn't walk from the couch to a chair or I would just get so tired. That's when Dr. T said I had A-fib and he could take of me. I now have a pacemaker and I do yoga and jayrotonics once a week for an hour and feel amazing! He is the best doctor ever.

June 10th, 2015
Excellent
I trust Dr. T and would recommend him to others. It is usually a lengthy wait, but I never feel slighted. His staff is great and explains when needed. I dont feel rushed with him.

May 22nd, 2015
Trustworthy
I came to Dr. Tahirkheli in 2000 because I was told I had a possible heart attack. When I came in to see him he told me I did have a heart attack and fixed me all up. I have four stents now and I feel amazing. Without Dr. Tahirkheli I wouldn't feel as good as I do today. I have no complaints with him or his staff. I referred two of my sons to come see him that's how much I trust him.

May 8th, 2015
First went to him in 2001. He saved my life when another cardiologist wouldn't listen to me and he did.

March 19th, 2015
Good
Although the wait time is a little long, it is worth waiting. I know if he had an emergency I am ok with it because if it were me I would be glad. I love the staff.

March 13th, 2015
Great
Dr. T has saved my life. It is always a pleasure coming in and seeing his staff. They all have positive attitudes. He makes perfect recommendations.

February 27th, 2015
professional
he is always very professional as well as his staff. I couldn't be more happy with them. What more can you say about the man who saved my life.

February 24th, 2015
Great
I've been coming to Dr. T for 10 years and he is always very interested in what I have to say he pays attention to what I have to say about symptoms and etc. He is always concerned about my well being. He is very nice doctor unlike some. You may have to wait to see him but it is worth it.

October 23rd, 2014
I was brought to dr T on a Friday evening by ambulance from the va hospital in Muskogee. At the time I was not a patient of his, however he waited for me to arrive and proceeded to provide me with excellent care. After my initial surgery he took the time to converse with my family, showing a video of the procedure performed and explained and answered all questions to the satisfaction of my family. I was hospitalized and the following morning he came in and again went over everything with me and my wife. I expressed a desire to use him as my cardiologist. I was informed that he would be happy to see me but let me know upfront that there would be a long wait in the office for appointments as emergencies come first. I appreciate and understand this. When you are dealing with cardiologists emergencies are a part of their day to day life and if I'm in a life or death situation it is comforting to know that I am the priority not the people waiting in the office for follow up care. I am a difficult patient and Dr T has shown great compassion and understanding when dealing with me i gave a low rating for his staff and feel the need to explain. ...His pa, nurses, eekg tech etc are excellent and very knowledgeable however, I have found the front desk personnel to be rude I realize this is a stressful position but that does not excuse their behavior. When you are waiting in his office he provides vegetable trays and cookies for you because of the wait. He is an excellent dr and I am happy to have found him. He's the one you want when your life depends on it

February 12th, 2014
Want to wait for hours on end?
Makes patients wait over 2 hours for a 3 to 5 minute visit, Then he proceeds to gripe you out for being obese and whatever else he finds wrong with you. My last appt I waited in the patient room for an hour, then got a nurses attention to see what the deal was. She left to apparently go find out. I waited another 15 minutes and looked out the door. She was busy down the hall drinking her cup of coffee. So I went back in my room got my things and left. Once I got home it took them 45 minutes more to figure out I left his office without seeing him. They asked what was wrong what happened? I told them my time is just as precious as dr t. She the proceeds to tell me there is a 2 hour average wait time for every appt. I ask her then why make appts at certain times if your going to make the patients wait 2 hours just to see this so called great dr. My father see's him also. I called my dad and ask him how long do you usually wait to see dr t? Dad said ohh I am in and out of there in about an hour. Hmm I find this a bit odd. Some patients wait for hours at a time then others are in and out. What make the ones who have major issues wait and the ones who are just in for a checkup get them in and out. This is the worse dr I have ever went too. He is rude doesn't act like he cares and gripes you out for any little thing he isnt happy about.

December 26th, 2013
No Pleased
I wasn't very pleased with the service from the beginning. Several of the receptionist were very attitudinal. The doctor may be the best doctor known, but I didn't get a chance to find out.