Learn more about Dr. Nael Abutabikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nael Abutabikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nael Abutabikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abutabikh graduated from Aden University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abutabikh has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St. Marys Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abutabikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nael Abutabikh practice?
Dr. Nael Abutabikh practices Internal Medicine near Passaic, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Passaic Internists.