A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nael Alghothani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nael Alghothani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nael Alghothani, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alghothani graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alghothani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nael Alghothani MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nael Alghothani practice?
- Dr. Nael Alghothani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nael Alghothani practices Anesthesiology near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Stuart, FL.
See Columbia Anesthesiologists.