A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nael Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nael Saad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nael Saad, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nael E Saad MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nael E. Saad practice?
- Dr. Nael Saad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nael Saad practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.