A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nafees Saifee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nafees Saifee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Saifee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nafees Fatima Saifee MD and PA is a female Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nafees F. Saifee practice?
- Dr. Nafees Saifee has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nafees Saifee practices Family Medicine near , .