A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nafeesa Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nafeesa Siddiqui is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siddiqui
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siddiqui Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Siddiqui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Ramapo Ridge Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nafeesa Siddiqui MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nafeesa Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Nafeesa Siddiqui has 1 office location.
Dr. Nafeesa Siddiqui practices Psychiatry near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Psychiatrists.